As displayed at the recent PPMA Exhibition – available for immediate delivery!
The C80 Combo integrates the Teltek C80 Checkweigher with the highly renowned Cassel Multi-Frequency Metal Detector for even those difficult products or metalized film packs. High precision meets high speed. The unit is fully integrated as an inline inspection system.
PC based Windows operating system with a large 15” multifunction touchscreen. The featured high specification touchscreen display is user friendly, giving maximum operator flexibility.
The unit is designed and manufactured to the highest engineering standard with reliability and longevity for use in tough hostile environments. The transport system is a precision engineered C80 weigh platform guaranteeing weight stability, high accuracy and repeatability. The unit is made from stainless steel with IP65 protection. Conveyors are driven by virtually maintenance free brushless DC motors. The C80 weighing mechanism is easy to clean with quick release tool free belt release and incorporates an open designed stainless-steel corrosion free load cell guaranteeing longevity and trouble-free weighing.
A range of belt sizes and reject devices are available to suit customer’s specific needs including Air Blast, Pusher, Single or Double Flipper/Divert Arm and Drop Flap.
The C80 is feature packed with wide ranging Networking, Feedback and Communications capabilities, giving operators total control.
Reports can be saved locally or on any intranet computer in either Excel or PDF format.
• Cassel Shark 2 Advanced Multi-frequency Metal detector
• Integrated control change program from the Main Touch Screen Display
• 15 inch Touch screen optional Charts or large weight display
• EC Control or Minimum weight control of weight
• BRC requirement and Supermarket specification
• Flexible user interface with multi-functional display options
• Fully able to communicate with other PC based Data Collection
• On Board USB for Data collection in Excel or PDf to data drive
• High Speed 500 packs/min
• Remote Access to manufacturer
• European MID approval
For further information contact us on 07956 548 549. Further contact details are available on the Contact Page.